Party Club! Party Club!

cool vibes just need to work on instruments and mixing :)

-Supersonic- -Supersonic-

I really like some of your sounds but the percussion needs a TON of work also @ 1:34 i dont think that was the best choice of sounds.

P.S: wheres the bass???

Frost

AlphaStorm73 responds:

You have some very good points in your words, I'll try and fix my stuff.

Drop that shit Drop that shit

4 / 5 and 4 / 5.. hmm these drums sound suspiciously like vengeance essential dubstep and trap essentials. hmmmmm

RickyCroci responds:

Thanks man. About the drums...i don't understand what you mean with "vengeance essential dubstep and trap essentials" but if you mean some presets pack i can't say to you the pack and the presets that i used in the song in this moment, but yes... I used some presets like any other little musician :D

Horizons Horizons

Dope. but i feel your snare is a little lacking.

5TanLey responds:

ok :)

Lunacy Lunacy

pretty sick. i like the guitar tone.

JDawg00100 responds:

NGADM Audition 2017-19 NGADM Audition 2017-19

I like what you have man but i think you should work on your instruments. the triangle is killing it man (not in a good way). if you fix the percussion, drums and take out that triangle it'll be a hell of a lot better. 4/ 5. 3.5 / 5.

Frost.

Go Ahead Go Ahead

I think this is really cool. although i would work on drum compression as you cant really hear your kick drum etc until the break. also gets kinda repetitive. but the intro is solid dude.

Shadowaves responds:

Thanks man, I'll take notes about the drums ^^

Walking Dead Theme Hip-Hop Remix Walking Dead Theme Hip-Hop Remix

great framework you have here. your main synth is a bit louder than the rest and the kick could use better compression. but i like your arrangement. (i'm not hating just trying to give good constructive criticism).

Frost

PureJoy responds:

Thanks for your feedback ^^ I take notes =)

Denial Denial

sounds great but not sure how this is dark?? i think the chips make it sound too upbeat if you were going for dark.

Lethalix responds:

Thanks! Well i'd say its pretty dark with the low bass pads and growls in the seond drop.

Lavender Lavender

sounds sick. Am I detecting chromatics :o?

AeronMusic responds: